All items listed below are included in our Saturday wedding pricing:
- Multiple day access for your ceremony rehearsal Friday afternoon (early as 3:00 PM for up to two hours), exclusive venue access all day Saturday & clean-up Sunday morning (until 12:00 PM).
- Large & air conditioned indoor space for getting ready (or relaxing) on Saturday, including the bridal suite with private restroom & groom’s lounge.
- Sailcloth Marquee to provide shade in the Terrace.
- White resin reception chairs with padded seats, 60″ round banquet tables & white folding chairs to accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Solid wood farm tables for your head table(s).
- Borrow Room inventory, including:
- Whiskey Barrel Bar, which includes two whiskey barrels and a solid wood bar top.
- Choice of arbor.
- Premium wood cocktail tables.
- Aged liquor and wine barrels.
- Over 400 pounds of ice for your bar service use at your reception.
- Hundreds of wedding decor items like easels, extra tables, lanterns, place settings, chargers, etc.
- Three Indoor Guest Restrooms.
- Illuminated event Spaces, Gazebos and Fountains.
- On-site Dumpster.
What Sets Irongate Apart
Elegant outdoor garden wedding venue.
We allow outside alcohol (beer, wine & liquor) to be served by your professional bar service.
Exclusive access to the gardens on your wedding day, including three distinct areas for your ceremony and/or reception; the Courtyard, Terrace & Lawn.
Fabulous photo-op locations throughout the property.
Convenient North Chico location, just a few minutes from Highway 99 and Highway 32.
On-site gravel parking.
Wheelchair, walker & stroller accessible.
Easy access to and from Chico hotels.
Indoor space for professional catering set-up with separate service entrance for staging.
Truly Optional Premium Upgrades
Overnight accommodations for Friday and Saturday includes all three suites, each with en suite restroom, for up to eight guests.
- Bridal Suite (King Bed)
- Junior Master Suite (Full Bed & two Twin Beds)
- Deluxe Suite (Queen Bed)
This upgrade includes “Clean-Up”.
We do all the cleaning after your event. All you do is take your belongings by Sunday at noon. Below are the types of things that often remain after a wedding.
- Floral designs
- Flatware, plates, cups
- Ash trays
- Bottle caps
- Water bottles
- Flower petals
- Trash cans
- Decorations, including, centerpieces, etc.
- Cake crumbs
- Party favors
- Place cards
Marquee Sailcloth Tent
The sailcloth marquee is included in our pricing to provide shade in the Terrace. It is not a permanent structure but is scheduled to remain up during our two wedding seasons. If you do not want the marquee, there is a charge because it takes four people and several hours to take it down and put it back up for the next wedding. There is only a charge to remove the marquee for your wedding and is $800.