All items listed below are included in our Saturday wedding pricing:
- Multiple day access for your ceremony rehearsal Friday afternoon (early as 3:00 PM for up to two hours), exclusive venue access all day Saturday & clean-up Sunday morning (until 12:00 PM).
- Large & air conditioned indoor space for getting ready (or relaxing) on Saturday, including the bridal suite with private restroom & groom’s lounge.
- Sailcloth Marquee to provide shade in the Terrace.
- White resin reception chairs with padded seats, 60″ round banquet tables & white folding chairs to accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Solid wood farm tables for your head table(s).
- Borrow Room inventory, including:
- Whiskey Barrel Bar, which includes two whiskey barrels and a solid wood bar top.
- Choice of arbor.
- Premium wood cocktail tables.
- Aged liquor and wine barrels.
- Over 400 pounds of ice for your bar service use at your reception.
- Hundreds of wedding decor items like easels, extra tables, lanterns, place settings, chargers, etc.
- Three Indoor Guest Restrooms.
- Illuminated event Spaces, Gazebos and Fountains.
- On-site Dumpster.
What Sets Irongate Apart
Elegant outdoor garden wedding venue.
We allow outside alcohol (beer, wine & liquor) to be served by your professional bar service.
Exclusive access to the gardens on your wedding day, including three distinct areas for your ceremony and/or reception; the Courtyard, Terrace & Lawn.
Fabulous photo-op locations throughout the property.
Convenient North Chico location, just a few minutes from Highway 99 and Highway 32.
On-site gravel parking.
Wheelchair, walker & stroller accessible.
Easy access to and from Chico hotels.
Indoor space for professional catering set-up with separate service entrance for staging.
Truly Optional Premium Upgrades
Overnight accommodations for Friday and Saturday includes all three suites, each with en suite restroom, for up to eight guests.
- Bridal Suite (King Bed)
- Junior Master Suite (Full Bed & two Twin Beds)
- Deluxe Suite (Queen Bed)
The accommodation package also includes “clean-up” which is a $300 value.
Note: Table and chair clean-up is done by Irongate, even if you don’t choose the accommodations.
We take care of cleaning the venue for you. With this upgrade, all you do is take your belongings by Sunday at noon.
Clean-Up is included with Overnight Accommodations.
Types of items that need to be cleaned up after a wedding include:
- Floral designs, flatware, plates, cups, linens, garnishes, ash trays, bottle caps, water bottles, flower petals, ice, trash cans, decorations, including centerpieces, cake crumbs, party favors, place cards, cigarette butts, etc.
- Restocking borrowed inventory.
Note: Table and chair clean-up is done by Irongate, even if you don’t select the clean-up option.
Marquee Sailcloth Tent
The sailcloth marquee is included in our pricing to provide shade in the Terrace. It is not a permanent structure so If you want us to remove the marquee, there is an $800 fee for time and labor to take it down. There is only a charge to remove the marquee for your wedding.
The reservation deposit is $1,000. Of this amount, $500 is applied towards your total balance and the other $500 is a refundable damage/cleaning deposit.