All items listed below are included in our Saturday wedding pricing:
- Multiple day access for your ceremony rehearsal Friday afternoon (early as 3:00 PM for up to two hours), exclusive venue access all day Saturday & clean-up Sunday morning (until 12:00 PM).
- Large & air conditioned indoor space for getting ready (or relaxing) on Saturday, including the bridal suite with private restroom & groom’s lounge.
- Sailcloth Marquee to provide shade in the Terrace.
- White resin reception chairs with padded seats, 60″ round banquet tables & white folding chairs to accommodate up to 200 guests.
- Solid wood farm tables for your head table(s).
- Borrow Room inventory, including:
- Whiskey Barrel Bar, which includes two whiskey barrels and a solid wood bar top.
- Choice of arbor.
- Premium wood cocktail tables.
- Aged liquor and wine barrels.
- Over 400 pounds of ice for your bar service use at your reception.
- Hundreds of wedding decor items like easels, extra tables, lanterns, place settings, chargers, etc.
- Three Indoor Guest Restrooms.
- Illuminated event Spaces, Gazebos and Fountains.
- On-site Dumpster.
What Sets Irongate Apart
Truly Optional Premium Upgrades
- Bridal Suite (King Bed)
- Junior Master Suite (Full Bed & two Twin Beds)
- Deluxe Suite (Queen Bed)
We take care of cleaning the venue for you. With this upgrade, all you do is take your belongings by Sunday at noon.
Clean-Up is included with Overnight Accommodations.
Types of items that need to be cleaned up after a wedding include:
- Floral designs, flatware, plates, cups, linens, garnishes, ash trays, bottle caps, water bottles, flower petals, ice, trash cans, decorations, including centerpieces, cake crumbs, party favors, place cards, cigarette butts, etc.
- Restocking borrowed inventory.
Note: Table and chair clean-up is done by Irongate, even if you don’t select the clean-up option.
Marquee Sailcloth Tent
The sailcloth marquee is included in our pricing to provide shade in the Terrace. It is not a permanent structure so If you want us to remove the marquee, there is an $800 fee for time and labor to take it down. There is only a charge to remove the marquee for your wedding.