Please reference you contract for more detailed information about insurance. A copy is in your Client Portal.
Irongate Garden Inn requires that you and your vendors be properly insured for your wedding. Vendors have business insurance. You purchase an event policy.
Your Event Insurance
- General Liability: Minimum of $1,000,000
- “Host” Liquor Liability: Minimum of $1,000,000 (covers your liability for providing alcohol)
Your insurance must provide coverage for all three days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Coverage needs to be in place for the days you, guests, family, helpers or your vendors will be on-site.
Our Additional Insured verbiage is listed below.
Your policy needs to list Irongate as Additional Insured. Provide the info below to your event insurance company.
ADDITIONAL INSURED VERBIAGE
Certificate of Insurance
- Proof of Insurance: A Certificate of Insurance is the official document that provides us proof of your insurance. It is provided by the insurance company you purchase the insurance from.
- Due: At time of booking or 12 months prior to your wedding, whichever comes later (most insurance companies won’t offer a policy greater than 12 months from your wedding date).
- Email to: email@example.com
Buying Event Insurance
Simple event policy with coverages required by the venue. Answer a few simple questions on a PDF form and input your payment information. They take care of the “insurance” portion making sure the required coverage is in place and the policy is issued correctly. The premium is $175.
Note: This policy only includes minimum coverages required by Irongate. If you want additional coverages, please consider the other event insurance options.
Very convenient. Quote online and easily see price variations. Using this link, the company will email proof of insurance to us and automatically include our Additional Insured language.
A leader in event insurance and the policy can be quoted online.
Vendor Insurance Requirements
Our expectation is that you hire professional vendors for your wedding. As professionals, they have insurance to protect themselves and their business operations at your wedding. However, we only require proof of insurance from three of your vendors; your Caterer, DJ, band or Entertainment and Bar Service.
Your event insurance does not replace or eliminate the need for your vendors to have their own insurance.