Your tour request was received by Irongate Garden Inn. We will reach out to you within one business day (two max if it’s a super busy day at the venue!) to find a time for you to visit the gardens!
Just a Few Reminders
- We believe it’s best for couples to have a good understanding of their guest count and reception budget (venue + catering + bar + DJ/entertainment + cake + flowers) prior to coming for a tour. It’s not realistic to host a Saturday wedding at Irongate for 150 – 175 guests with a $10k – $14k budget. It’s not impossible, but it would definitely be on the upper-end of that range, and more likely in the $15k – $25k range. Budget discussions are tough! You just got engaged and we want you to enjoy that time together, but we also know that it’s no fun (for you or us) if you fall in love with a venue on a tour and the numbers don’t work out. We would rather have that tough discussion now before you invest your time and heart with us on a tour because we believe that’s the right thing to do.
- Please invite anyone to the tour who needs to see the venue in person before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Instead of private second tours, we offer a monthly open house. So, it’s great to bring them along to the first tour instead of having to wait for an open house, if at all possible. Almost everything we discuss at a tour is actually on the website! We find couples to be less overwhelmed by new information at tours if they (and their friends/family in attendance) take a good look at our website before the tour. That way you are just soaking in the beautiful view when you get here.
- We recommend you take the GPS route that sends you down Nord Highway. Our physical address is 4673 Nord Highway, Chico CA 95973. We are just 1.5 miles west of the Esplanade and about 1/4 mile east of Meridian Road. As a private garden venue, Irongate does not have a formal sign out front but does have a distinct white four-rail fence across the front of the property.
- We do not hold dates without a contract. It is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our very best to keep the website up to date and I would encourage you to check and make sure we have some dates still available that you are interested in prior to your tour.If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, please give us 24 hours notice.
- We really appreciate how many couples do this without us asking. We don’t live on the property so we are likely making a trip just to meet you and sincerely appreciate the notice if you can’t make it for any reason! Finally, we are a “no pressure” venue. We want what’s best for YOU.
- For that reason we don’t write contracts or take deposits onsite at tours. If Irongate is the ideal fit for your wedding day or event, all contract and deposit details will be handled via email following your visit. If you have questions about our contract, rules, deposits, payment terms, etc. please check out our FAQ page. If you haven’t heard from us within two business days (or received an email responder saying we’ve taken a few days away from the venue) please send us an email to email@example.com.