- Irongate has a vetted and pre-approved list of DJs who have worked at our venue and know what is expected in terms of the service they offer. If a couple wants to use a DJ or other Entertainment who is not on our pre-approved list, they must request approval no later than 180 days prior to the event date. This process must be started early.
- Electrical outlets in the gardens were designed with your entertainment in mind. There are multiple outlets around the property that may be used by the entertainment, band or disk jockey.
- We are available to meet with your DJ in advance so they can determine their power needs ahead of time.
- We have several rectangle banquet tables that your DJ/Entertainment can use.
- Like the other rural venues in Butte County, our rules regarding music and amplified sound are based on the Butte County Noise Ordinance.
- Amplified sound must be turned off by 10:00 PM.
- We will monitor the decibel levels throughout the event and if necessary, will ask your DJ, band or other entertainment to make adjustments.
- The venue is leased on the day of the event until 11:00 PM. If you need to more time to break-down, please contact us in advance as our staff leaves no later than 11:00 PM.
- Our permit with Butte County requires the venue lights off by 11:00 PM.
DJ, Band or Entertainment Insurance
Below is a link to our insurance requirements for all entertainment at Irongate Garden Inn during your wedding weekend. This link is an excellent resource for your vendors to share with their insurance agent.